We are looking for talented, self-driven Entry Level Digital Marketing Assistant who is excited by the opportunity to work in a dynamic and creative environment. As part of the marketing team, you will play a vital role in supporting the Social Media Managers with both internal and some external client-facing functions.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and come in with an attitude to grow and learn. Recent college grads are welcome and internship experience with marketing or social media is a great plus! This is the ideal position for those interested in being part of a rapidly growing team in the industry of digital marketing.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Work closely and support team members in organizing various projects, such as working with Social Media Managers to schedule and organize content, respond to emails, research trends, take meeting notes, etc
- Assist in scheduling and editing social media content across several client channels
- Monitor and report to Social Media Managers for ongoing social media campaigns (social media metrics, usage statistics etc)
- Perform other projects and functions assigned by supervisor and management if needed
- Manage paid social media marketing efforts, manage campaigns and analyze results in order to boost traffic numbers, conversion rate and overall brand revenue
- Writing, editing, and producing accurate and persuasive marketing content.
- Contribute ideas in brainstorms
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer trends for clients and projects when needed
- Prepare reports for clients
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the team/client activities
- Bachelor's degree or Senior year undergraduate
- Experience in social media and social media management platforms
- Proficiency in MS Office, social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent in Greek and English
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinker
- Ability to communicate and cooperate well with others
- Team player with a positive attitude towards challenges
- Detail oriented
- Hard worker and willing to learn to grow in the field of digital marketing
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Financial package (depending on level)
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the name of the position you are interested in. For any inquiries, please contact 22899899.